We only sell to the trade.
- FoodIreland Wholesale only sells to valid businesses who's primary business function is reselling food products to others.
- We verify this information by various means including having our customers fill out our Food Ireland Wholesale Account Application , completing the form 'New York State - Resale Certificate form ST-120', checking your business listing and checking state records.
- Businesses who are not registered to collect sales tax in the district where the goods are being shipped to will not be approved.
- Businesses who are not reselling the goods we sell them will not be approved.
- Food Ireland Wholesale does not sell to individuals, we are not a retail store and we do not sell to the public.
- By placing an order with Food Ireland wholesale on this site or by any other means, you explicidely agree that you are buying the goods for a business that is legally allowed to resell the food products purchased in the shipping address you provide us with, that the business is currently registered by that state for sales tax and that the goods are not for personal use.
- FoodIreland Wholesale and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, FoodIreland Wholesale does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by FoodIreland Wholesale itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Order acceptance policy:
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell, but only a record of your offer to purchase a particular item at a particular price.
- After you place an order, FoodIreland Wholesale will determine whether or not to fill the order, and FoodIreland Wholesale may refuse or limit your order for any reason.
- By placing your order, you agree to accept all terms and conditions set forth anywhere on this site, including FoodIreland Wholesale's terms and conditions of sale set forth on this page..
- Food Ireland Wholesale reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product or errors in the prices and product descriptions posted on this web site. By placing your order, you agree that FoodIreland Wholesale's total liability, under any legal theory or claim, shall be limited to the purchase price actually paid to FoodIreland Wholesale for the product giving rise to FoodIreland Wholesale's liability.
- ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER IS CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND ANY INCONSISTENT PROVISIONS OF ANY PURCHASE ORDER OR OTHER WRITING SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A PART OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE.
- The only warranties applying to products sold are those, if any, specifically provided by the manufacturer to be honored by the manufacturer.
- You acknowledge and agree that Food Ireland Wholesale is a distributor and not a manufacturer, and all applicable product specifications, representations and warranties are solely those of the manufacturer of the product sold.
- Food Ireland Wholesale makes no warranties, express or implied, and disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and conformity to models or samples.
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY FOODIRELAND WHOLESALE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
- FOODIRELAND WHOLESALE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- FOODIRELAND WHOLESALE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM FOODIRELAND WHOLESALE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FOODIRELAND WHOLESALE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties so these limitations may not apply to you.
- Terms of payment are within Food Ireland's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Food Ireland, payment must be received by Food Ireland prior to Food Ireland's acceptance of an order.
- Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Food Ireland Wholesale.
- Invoices are due and payable within the terms noted on the invoice. The invoice is aged starting with the order date printed on the invoice, not from the date you receive the goods.
- Terms 'COD' or 'Due on Reciept' means the payment is due the day the order is placed with us.
- Net 30 means we need to recieve a check for full amount as stated on the invoice on or before 30 calander days from the order date printed on the invoice. Paying after 30 days will revoke terms to COD.
- Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
Shipping Easter Eggs
- Easter Eggs are fragile and do not ship well by Common Carrier. While every effort is made, we cannot guarantee that eggs shipped by UPS or other common carrier will arrive undamaged.
- Easter Eggs move inside their own packaging and this movement can cause them to crack and break inside their own packaging while in transit with a courier.
- Food Ireland Wholesale cannot accept any responsibility for any Easter Egg that arrived damaged that was shipped by UPS or other common carrier.
Claims for damaged goods shipped
- Perishable Items: Claims for problems with perishable items, other than shortages or damaged-in-transit claims, must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods. We are unable to investigate a claim after this time period due to the time sensitive nature of perishable items. See below for reporting shortages or damaged in transit claims for these items.
- Non Perishable items: Claims for problems with non perishable items other than shortages or damaged-in-transit claims, must be made within 72 hours of receipt of goods. We are unable to investigate a claim after this time period due to the time sensitive nature of perishable items. See below for reporting shortages or damaged in transit claims for these items.
- FoodIreland Wholesale ships orders via different trucking companies and UPS. If you have receive a delivery and notice that there are damaged goods you need to follow these procedures depending on how the goods were delivered to you.
- If the goods were delivered via Food Ireland Truck, you need to tell the driver at point of delivery. We can not entertain a claim for damages after the driver has departed
- If the goods were delivered via UPS, you need to call UPS at 1 800 PICK UPS and tell them of the damages. Then you need to call us and give us the claim number from UPS and we will follow up with UPS.
- If the goods were delivered via common carrier ( such as a trucking company like Conway or R&L) you must note damages or missing cases on drivers paperwork at time of delivery. We can not process any claim for damages or shortages if you do not first report the damages or shortages to the carrier. Before accepting delivery of your order, inspect for damages and verify carton count. All exceptions must be noted on drivers delivery receipt prior to acceptance. Failure to note damages or shortages on drivers delivery sheet will result in denial of claim. If internal damage is observed while opening cases, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Keep all damaged goods in original cartons and packaging for inspection by others.
Best Before date of our Food Products
- FoodIreland Wholesale imports all the goods we sell on this website from Ireland, UK or other parts of Europe. In these countries, food manufacturers put relatively short expiration dates on food products compared to a similar product for sale in the USA. Please be aware of this fact when ordering products from us. If you are not sure, please email us. Irish Chips for example usually have only an expiration date of between 4 -9 weeks. Cookies are normally 6 months at best. Check with us if you are not sure.
- Please be aware that many expiration dates from Ireland and the Uk are in the format day/month/year. Please be aware of this when ordering products from this site.
Term of Use Revisions