Food Ireland Wholesale knows that you are concerned about information that you provide us as you browse our site. This page outlines our policy on handling visitors information.
Information we may collect
- Registration and use information: When you register to use our site by establishing an Account, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to offer and fulfill the Services you request.
- We may require you to provide us with your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and business information to establish an Account.
- We may also require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Site.
- When you visit our websites, we place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and can enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud.
- They allow us to recognize your browser and to provide features such as remembering who your are, automatically enter in your billing and shipping address, offering your customer loyalty specials. Cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our coolest features.
- You can choose not to accept cookies from this site by changing the settnigs on your browser, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the features of this site.
Automatically Collected Information
- When you visit the Site, use the Services, or open an email from Food Ireland Wholesale, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device, including your IP address, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site.
Information use and sharing
- Food Ireland Wholesale does not sell, share or otherwise give out to any other party or entity information we gather about you.
- We use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
How Secure Is My Information ?
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We do not transmit in any manner your credit card numbers when confirming an order.
- The credit card information provided by you to Food Ireland Wholesale will be stored in a confidential manner. Our employees may access such information only when there is an appropriate business reason to do so, such as when a refund must be issued back to the credit card. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information, and our employees are required to follow these privacy standards. .
- We do not specifically market to children under 13. Nor do we permit the use of our services to any child that is 13 years old or younger. If you are 13 years old or younger, we ask that you stop using our services immediately and do not submit any information to us.
By using Food Ireland Wholesale, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.